Hourly Movers for UofL Students
If you were recently accepted to attend the University of Louisville, congratulations! Whether your focus is business, social work, medicine, engineering, or another department, you’re probably eager to get your college education underway.
In addition to figuring out your academic schedule, you must also arrange moving services to help you relocate to your new apartment on campus. At Cardinal Moving, we offer low rates and exceptional customer service to help you move this semester. Our hourly moving services are available for off-campus student housing and on- and off-campus apartments!
Hourly Pricing Available for Your Apartment Move in Louisville
What University of Louisville apartment moving services do you require? Here’s what we offer:
- Packing assistance
- Help with loading and unloading
- Access to a 26-foot truck, two athletic movers, and hauling services
- Extra packing and loading help from a third clean-cut mover
We Move Students Into UofL Off-Campus Apartments
Do You Need Apartment Movers?
Some of your friends from high school who were accepted to UofL or other colleges around the country may choose to move without the help of professional apartment movers. You always have this option, but hiring Cardinal Moving is well worth it. Here’s why:
- We hire full-time employees, not day laborers, to ensure your movers are professionally trained.
- Our team of physically fit movers handles the heavy lifting to save your back on moving day.
- We free up your time on moving day so you can focus on other tasks.
- Our clean-cut movers have training and experience packing fragile and valuable items efficiently for fast work and minimal chance of damage during the move.
- We are extremely careful with your belongings. Still, in the rare instance that something goes wrong, our Actual Value Replacement Insurance has you covered.
- We participate in fair billing practices, which means we never “milk” the clock or tack on last-minute fees to boost our bottom line at our customers’ expense.
Consider the Requirements for Apartment Moves
Moving into an apartment or on-campus dorm could be your first experience away from home. Whether you’re moving locally from your parents’ house, or you’re relocating from out of state to get a top-notch education at UofL, learn your new apartment building’s moving requirements before you schedule the big day with Cardinal Moving.
Contact the building manager of the apartment you’re moving into. Ask about the procedure for organizing all the incoming and outgoing students at the start of fall and end of spring semesters. Find out if you need to reserve the elevator, loading dock area, or a parking space near the building. Learn about cut-off times or certain days of the week when moving is permitted. With these details in mind, you’ll avoid hitting any snags on moving day.
Contact Cardinal Moving to Schedule Your University of Louisville Apartment Move
To work with a moving company that will help get your first semester off to a good start, choose Cardinal Moving! Call us at 502-599-2661 when you’re ready to schedule your University of Louisville apartment move.