East of Louisville sits St. Matthews, a wonderful area with amenities and beautiful apartment communities. Whether you need help moving into Waterford Place, Village Manor, or Stonehenge Condominiums, Cardinal Moving is your premier local apartment mover in St. Matthews, Kentucky.
Choose us for help with packing and hauling, loading and unloading. Just ask us what services you require, and we’ll do our best to accommodate your needs.
Why Hire Apartment Movers in St. Matthews, KY?
Choosing professional apartment movers over asking family and friends for help is a night and day difference. Here’s what we offer to make sure your move goes smoothly:
- Full-time professional movers, not day laborers, to handle the heavy lifting and save your back.
- Expert packing and furniture wrapping to minimize the chance of damage during transport.
- Fast, efficient services that free up your time so you can tackle other items on your to-do list.
- Everything you need on moving day, including box dollies, appliance dollies, furniture pads, tools, and a clean, 26-foot truck.
- Full Commercial Insurance, including Actual Value Replacement, for peace of mind in the rare instance that something is damaged in the move.
- Low hourly rates that start and stop at your apartment. Our “no nickel and diming” policy saves you money.
Consider St. Matthews Apartment Building Moving Requirements
Moving between apartments is different than moving into a single-family home. You must take your neighbors into account and follow the community’s rules about moving.
Whether you’re moving locally within St. Matthews or from out of town, contact the building manager of your existing and new apartment building. Ask about reserving the elevator, loading dock, or a parking space near the building. Find out if there are cut-off times or dates when moving is permitted. Learning these details in advance helps you avoid snags on moving day.
Cardinal Moving Pricing
The cost is perhaps the biggest reason to shop around for the right movers in St. Matthews. Cardinal Moving is locally owned and efficiently managed by MBA graduates. Because we don’t pay franchise fees, we pass on these savings to you. Here’s what our pricing policies include:
- Packing assistance from two clean-cut movers is $100/hour.
- Help from two clean-cut movers with loading and unloading your own truck, pod, or trailer is $100/hour.
- Access to a 26-foot truck, two professional movers, and hauling services is $100/hour.
- The above rates go up by $10/hour on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- Help from a third experienced mover with packing and loading is an additional $30/hour.
- We start and stop the clock at your apartment.
- We never “milk the clock” by rounding up in 15-minute increments.
- Our travel fee for local moves within Jefferson County is just $25.
- Moves outside the Louisville area are $1.50/mile round trip.
- We’re upfront about our prices and will never charge surprise fees!
Scheduling Your St. Matthews Apartment Move
If you want to save money on your upcoming apartment move without sacrificing services, choose Cardinal Moving!